It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

• when does it end

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-26-2004, 04:13 PM   #316
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User
    Re: when does it end

yeah i had a good time i can't wait for you to be off these drugs also hope you're feeling ok and i hope you can have some kind of vacation soon with the job stress you describe and all that you've been through you definitly deserve one hope to chat soon missed ya kelleigh

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-26-2004, 07:42 PM   #317
    howard678
    Veteran

howard678 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by no patience
    yeah i had a good time i can't wait for you to be off these drugs also hope you're feeling ok and i hope you can have some kind of vacation soon with the job stress you describe and all that you've been through you definitly deserve one hope to chat soon missed ya kelleigh
    Thanks, missed seeing you on as well. I will be over this pretty soon, as I am functioning well now on a pretty low dose. One good thing has come out of this, I never go out and spend any money, so the bank balance grows. Yes, I am going to take a vacation. A long one, maybe 2 to 4 months. One thing that is for sure, I will never be the same after this. I will have a gained a respect for a laid back, low stress life...

Old 06-27-2004, 08:47 AM   #318
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

you have a great attitude and i hope that vacation comes for you soon keep up the good work 2 to 4 months would be great for all you've been through and so glad to hear you're feeling better you deserve it chat with you soon kelleigh

Old 07-02-2004, 05:40 PM   #319
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

hiya howard just a quick hello to make sure you're doing ok post back soon kelleigh

Old 07-03-2004, 02:52 AM   #320
    chefob1
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

chefob1 HB User

my problem is no one detoxes off of methadone right....you have to drop 5 mg every two weeks and then when you are off/off, a suggestion is clonidine snd trazadone to help sleep....there should be little if no discomfort...everyone seems to think they can take 30mg and stop tomorrow and they should be fine....it doesnt work that way.....chef

Old 07-03-2004, 06:57 AM   #321
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

chefob believe me i know from experience it does'nt work that way my drs were the ones that woud'nt wean me off it iwent through many months of hells especially with panic and just feeling like there was a part of me missing so i completly understand what you're saying thanks for the info kelleigh

Old 07-04-2004, 07:43 AM   #322
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

hey howard how are ya have'nt talked with you in awhile hope all is still going ok for you post back soon miss ya kelleigh

Old 07-05-2004, 08:07 AM   #323
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

hi howard have'nt heard from you in awhile hope everythings ok this will be my last attempt of bothering you again hope you're ok and hope i did'nt do anything to offend you i figure if you don't post back you must not want to again hope everthing is ok kelleigh

Old 07-14-2004, 03:22 PM   #324
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

hi howard i really miss ya i hope you're doing ok you haven't posted in awhile and i'm concerned i hope everything is ok and hope you're feeling ok did you take that 4 month vacation that you mentioned lol post back soon i miss chatting with ya ok kelleigh

Old 07-17-2004, 06:59 AM   #325
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

hi howard really worried about you hope you're ok post back soon i miss chatting with you kelleigh

Old 07-22-2004, 03:13 PM   #326
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

hi howard i saw you posted today i hope you're not mad at me for something i really miss chatting with you and i want to know how you're feeling i really consider you one of my computer pals i hope i did'nt do something to upset you please post back hugs to you and hope all is well kelleigh

Old 07-28-2004, 03:58 PM   #327
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

well howard apparently you're not posting anymore i wish you all the best and hope your taper is over soon kelleigh

Old 07-29-2004, 04:32 AM   #328
    windysan
    Inactive
    (male)

windysan HB User

Howard is okay. I speak with him often. Nothing to worry about. He's just not posting much on the net cuz he's trying to heal himself. He's doing fine.

Old 07-31-2004, 09:27 AM   #329
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

thanks windsysan when you talk to him let him know i'm thinking of him thanks for the info i was really beginning to worry how are you doing kelleigh

Old 07-31-2004, 06:37 PM   #330
    howard678
    Veteran

howard678 HB User

Kayleigh,

Still in the game here, down to 8.5 mgs of Valium a day. I am managing. How are you doing? Still working? I only have part time work now.

Closed Thread