It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

• when does it end

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-19-2004, 06:43 AM   #346
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User
    Re: when does it end

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bookgal
    Hi my sister was on the effexor, and so was I Do know what you are going tru, but I think the Effexor is what is the cause of your anxiety. My sister and I have stop that med, and are better. ask your doctor to put you on a other anxiety med.
    you're right bookgal i was on effexor and they thought that was causing some of my anxiety so i weaned off it and they put me on lexapro effexor can be a bad antidepressant for certain people welcome to the boards luv kelleigh

Last edited by no patience; 08-19-2004 at 06:44 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-27-2004, 11:40 AM   #347
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

hi howard hope all is going ok i miss you post when you're ready big hugs kelleigh

Old 08-28-2004, 04:14 PM   #348
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

hi howard just want you to know i'm still here supporting you hugs and prayers hope your taper is going well post whwn you feel up to it i completly understand you have days even weeks that you just don't feel up to posting but i just want you know i'm thinking of you and keep up the good work easier said than done but hang in there ok kelleigh

Last edited by no patience; 08-28-2004 at 04:53 PM.

Old 08-29-2004, 07:16 AM   #349
    Angelbaby03
    (female)

Angelbaby03 HB User

Dont worry, I know people in your same situation!!!! you will get better, trust me!

~Ash

Old 09-01-2004, 03:43 PM   #350
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

hey howard miss ya love kelleigh

Old 09-03-2004, 03:44 AM   #351
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

hi howard just a quick hello and well wishes love kelleigh

Old 09-05-2004, 10:44 AM   #352
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

hi howard how are you i'm ok just checking in even though we can't see eachother i consider you a special friend and i'm just concerned that's why i keep posting from time to time in hopes that i'll get a quick update on how you're feeling i can assume not so well because you usually don't post that often when you're not up to it well i just wanted you to know i think about your situation everyday and pray that it will all be over for you soon let me know how you're doing when you're feeling up to it ok your friend kelleigh big hugs ((((((HOWARD)))))

Old 09-10-2004, 04:02 AM   #353
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

hi howard please be ok i've had an awful few weeks howard my boss hired a new girl who later we find out is in to drugs which is her decision i never judge people but the one thhing i did judge her for was she took it upon her self to go into my purse an help her self to 24 of my methadone and 15 of my clonzapam is'nt that nice well i filed a police report and the could'nt do anything because noone saw her do it well the police report aided me in getting my methadone back i did'nt really care about the clonzapam cause i don't really use it any more but we have been trying to set her up for the last week and it's just not working maybe she figures she over did her self i don't know so enough of me how are you i really miss you i know it sounds corny but you have become a very special friend i sincerly care how your taper is going and how you are feeling i wish i could take it all away i feel you've suffered enough well even if you don't post i hope you read this just to let you know i'm still thinking of you prayers and hugs love kelleigh

Last edited by no patience; 09-10-2004 at 06:53 AM.

Old 09-10-2004, 06:55 AM   #354
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

ps howard are you still taking it easy with work i hope so love kelleigh

Old 09-12-2004, 12:18 PM   #355
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

hi howard just some daily support kelleigh

Old 09-14-2004, 12:33 PM   #356
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

hi howard i know i've been posting you alot but it's just because i'm worried about you usually when you don't post you're not doing so well i hope it's just because you're to busy and not the fact that you're still suffering pop in soon with a quick hello i'd really like to know how your doing if you don't and are still suffering i'm really sorry and you're in my prayers ok big hugs kelleigh

Old 09-14-2004, 01:20 PM   #357
    andyarj

andyarj HB User

hi i had to chime in . I have posted on this topic a little im a terrible typist and speller so i cant get my piont across to well . but i have been on ssri,s for years [off now]i had terrible w/d;s i stress think serriously before starting med therapy, talk or group therapy should be first.ok trazadone did not help for sleep , made me feel odd, and i stoped taking it when i got that male side affect prolonged and painful erection.needless to say no more trazadone.but i think if it works and no side affects good for you.today i dont sleep to well because of back surgerys[long story]and take methadone for pain and opiate dependancy . i love this board wish i could type faster thanks to all of you for so much good advice and carring[sp]. Andy

Old 09-16-2004, 06:35 AM   #358
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

hi welcome to the boards andyarj sorry if i misspelled that sounds like you had an awful experience with trazadone it's amazing how different people are when i was going through methadone w/ds i would never have slept w/o it i made it 4 months w/o methadone and tried everything from ultram to fentynal you name it i tried it unfortunatly i'm back on methadone it's for chronic pain the w/d i went through i will never forget it remains in my nightmares forever i have degenerative disc disease and 2 bulging discs what did you have back surgery for well it's nice meeting you and again welcome post back soon kelleigh

Last edited by no patience; 09-17-2004 at 03:46 AM.

Old 09-17-2004, 03:50 AM   #359
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

hi howard still thinking of you hugs kelleigh

Old 09-18-2004, 06:31 AM   #360
    no patience
    Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

howard i know i'm a pain but where are you PLEASE POST SOON!!!!!!! love kelleigh

Closed Thread