It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

• "ICE"

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-19-2005, 02:20 PM   #1
    aerdna
    (female)

aerdna HB User
    "ICE"

Can someone tell me about it? What makes it so addicting? What are the health and medical problems that stem from it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2005, 04:13 PM   #2
    Jon_F
    (male)

Jon_F HB User
    Re: "ICE"

There is a lot of info on the net about ICE just go to ****** and punch ICE or Crystal Meth in and it will come up with many results. Your question requires a very long answer that I dont have time to explain

Old 02-19-2005, 04:40 PM   #3
    angel_of_faith
    (female)

angel_of_faith HB User

My understandings of ICE or crystal meth and why people are so addicted to it....I know this from experience when I used but got away before I needed it all the time....But anyways back to your question on why ppl get addicted to it is the rush it gives you when you snort or inject it. This drug is very mind altering and messes with your moods. I know my answer was short but it's the truth...it's all but a rush that people crave.

Old 02-19-2005, 04:56 PM   #4
    aerdna
    (female)

aerdna HB User

Thanks to Angel and Jon, I do appriciate youre comments on this subject. Angle, I hope you read this. I too have been on this drug now for 2 years. It has changed the lives of many of my friends, Some not so much, but others in very bad, and disturbing ways. I dont know if I am hooked, cause I do it off and on occation. I think it effects different people in many different ways.
    With myself, I havent seen a big change for the worse, but I do blame some things (possibly) on the drug.
    I wish They would blow it from the face of the earth.

Old 02-21-2005, 07:24 AM   #5
    angel_of_faith
    (female)

angel_of_faith HB User

Hey there aerdna
    I agree with you that they should get rid of it all together. Its a hard drug to get away from. I've known people or known of people that have lost their lives to this drug. With this drug especially you really don't know whats in it or what not because so many people handle it. Honestly I would rather put the money into clothes...lol How many times do you use? When I was using I would do it on occasions as well and I would tend to find myself craving it. This drug will take everything you have including your life and honestly is it worth losing everything to get high? You know how they say sometimes it takes something major for someone to learn? I definatally think this drug or any drug at that is worth it to lose your life just to learn a lesson. I really wish that there was more that I could say but I know how you feel and I can understand about the mood thing....they don't call this the devils drug for nothing...good luck to you and i do hope you quit this evil drug..I am here if you need support or someone to talk to....take care

Closed Thread