It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Day 26

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2005, 03:47 PM   #1
Ukonom
(male)

Ukonom HB User
Day 26

Today was much better overall, no sneezes (yet), no goosebumps, the residuals have been non-existent today. Slept good last night. Stomach is a little off, but my appetite is huge. Good energy today. A bit of depression, but the sun seems to help lift my spirits! Hopefully my body will start to normalize now.........we shall see. Felling a little over 80% today.
Head is a lot clearer, and find myself smiling naturally..........gotta say this is really the best day yet. This whole withdrawal has taken its toll, I knew in the beginning that this was it, but the long withdrawal has only strengthened that resolve. I know I will never to be able to use Opiates again. Gonna miss my pals, but I no longer want to live in a dream, and I'm certainly never going to abuse my body (withdrawal) like this again, either. Still no cravings, but I know when they eventually come, I'm prepared to deal with it! Thank you to everyone for your support through this. I hope I haven't worn out my welcome by daily entries. I plan on sticking around some to help those that are going through it, or about to begin this process. It ain't easy, nor fun, but I have learned a tremendously valuable lesson. I'm glad my rock bottom didn't hurt anyone else, or cripple me with lost relationships, loss of job, jail, or worse. Everyones rock bottom will be different, mine was this very lengthy withdrawal. Good luck to all those that are starting this journey, and if you need me I will be here!
Ukonom

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread