It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

• I am devastated and need help

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-18-2005, 12:00 PM   #106
    Vickyuser
    (female)

Vickyuser HB User
    Re: I am devastated and need help

JKhopeful,
    Have you tried OC meds. I ache all the time and find that Aleve is really helping. I do have a disk problem in my back but I also hurt everywhere. I really think that with all the Vicodin I was taking I didn't feel.... Now I hurt. But at least I hurt with a clear head! Baths help me and your right that certain times of day are worse. I have been to physical therapy many times and stretching exercises help me quite a bit. (when I am not being lazy like now) I don't feel quite so achy and stiff. Your husband might know about this. The set of exercises are called Williams exercises. Look them up on the internet.

Good luck!

Your friend,
    Vickyuser

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-18-2005, 12:07 PM   #107
    jkhopeful
    (female)

jkhopeful HB User
    Re: I am devastated and need help

Hi Vicky - Thanks for the advice about Aleve. I've been trying to make it go away with Advil and its just not working most of the time so I'm going to go out and buy some. It is getting better and I have to say I feel like I've turned the corner a bit with how I'm feeling mentally. Its been over 30 days now and for the last four or five days (other than the muscle aches), I've been feeling more normal - whatever that is. I am going to rush out and buy Aleve though since the muscle aches still are bothersome.

Take care - have a great day!

Closed Thread