It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

• I'm new here and I need some help...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-29-2005, 06:02 AM   #76
    BeginAgain
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

BeginAgain HB User
    Re: I'm new here and I need some help...

Vicky,
    Just wanted to say I've read back through some of your posts. So sorry about your hubby and situation. I know that must make it all the harder to stay clean but it sounds like you are doing GREAT. I really admire you for going through this clean. It would be so easy for me to take the pills to escape in the same situation...ofcourse that's why I got hooked on the in the first place. Just trying to be numb.

I think it sounds like you are doing GREAT!!!! Love hearing from you..keep posting!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    CONFUSED with THYROID readings?? I need help? meds do nto seem to be working? bluetou Thyroid Disorders 17 05-12-2011 07:18 PM
    I need good arguments for a stubborn endo tigger67 Thyroid Disorders 10 05-20-2010 12:08 PM
    ~ need a man's advice ~ mariagar Relationship Health 20 04-20-2010 07:41 AM
    Really need to feel I'm not alone olderthen48 Chronic Pain 16 04-20-2010 03:40 AM
    Uncertainty for the future - I know I need help... Gloomy Kitty Depression 1 04-19-2010 11:53 AM
    new...confused need help.... wolebearsnc Back Problems 8 04-18-2010 10:18 PM
    Help/Advice neededASAP -Fentanyl detox, pain pat. abused meds will need meds in futre Confused089 Abuse Support 34 07-06-2008 05:33 PM
    help me, i need motivation, a purpose... skyangel_4_ever Depression 7 04-30-2006 02:12 PM
    I need help with ativan withdrawl nomoreativan Addiction & Recovery 5 09-10-2001 05:07 AM