It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

• Aaaahhhhhh, help anyone ativan or ambien

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-22-2005, 04:59 PM   #16
    sk777
    Veteran
    (female)

sk777 HB User
    Re: Aaaahhhhhh, help anyone ativan or ambien

P.S. I know a lot of people here get benzos to help withdraw from opiates. Please be careful. I wasn't careful enough.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-22-2005, 09:04 PM   #17
    Arememom
    Inactive
    (female)

Arememom HB User

Hey sk7777,

Are you there? I hope you are getting some rest, but if not we're here. You can do this, it will pass. In the over all long picture this will only last a short time. Just think this time next week, next month and next year it will become more and more of a distant memory.

Old 11-22-2005, 09:32 PM   #18
    sk777
    Veteran
    (female)

sk777 HB User

I'm here. I'm out west so it's still a reasonable hour. Thank you so much for your support, it's nice to check the board and see new messages.

Made it through another day. If I can sleep tonight I think I might just make it through another. If no sleep, I'm sure I'll manage, too. Trying to keep that I'm thankful for thing going...

Old 11-22-2005, 09:36 PM   #19
    Arememom
    Inactive
    (female)

Arememom HB User

It's only 11:30 here. Early for me though. I have a big day tomorrow - house cleaning and cookings. yuk! I hope you get some rest, don't forget all those things we've posted to help - hot baths etc...

Old 11-22-2005, 10:04 PM   #20
    sk777
    Veteran
    (female)

sk777 HB User

I would love to take a hot bath. I'm afraid of my bathtub. It's a long story but it involves millipedes and an insect phobia. Best not to ask really.

Could shower though, definitely could shower. Not afraid of shower.

Going to try the trazodone again in a little bit.

I read this and think, I would think I was crazy. But I promise it's just crazy and not drugs.

Old 11-22-2005, 10:15 PM   #21
    Arememom
    Inactive
    (female)

Arememom HB User

I won't ask! But a nice hot shower will work the same. Crazy but clean is a nice club. I belong to it most days.

Old 11-22-2005, 10:24 PM   #22
    sk777
    Veteran
    (female)

sk777 HB User

Okay, I sound like a lunatic so have to explain. I live in a basement apt practically in the woods and have massive gaps between floorboards and great outdoors. So I have this circle of life thing going on constantly in my apt. The bathroom with the tub is the epicenter usually, or the kitchen. This week it's millipedes. A few months ago, giant spiders that I could HEAR coming across the floor. I had an insect phobia even before I moved here. What was I thinking moving here? Good question. Why don't I move now? Another good question. How is the withdrawal anxiety "helping" with my insect phobia? Am swat team with a can of Raid.

Old 11-22-2005, 10:39 PM   #23
    rk33
    (male)

rk33 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sk777
    Okay, I sound like a lunatic so have to explain. I live in a basement apt practically in the woods and have massive gaps between floorboards and great outdoors. So I have this circle of life thing going on constantly in my apt. The bathroom with the tub is the epicenter usually, or the kitchen. This week it's millipedes. A few months ago, giant spiders that I could HEAR coming across the floor. I had an insect phobia even before I moved here. What was I thinking moving here? Good question. Why don't I move now? Another good question. How is the withdrawal anxiety "helping" with my insect phobia? Am swat team with a can of Raid.

sk777
    I am in the same circle as you wright noe ang it does suck, percocet 2 hours ago, 2 sleeping pills and still can not get to sleep,Kev

Old 11-22-2005, 10:47 PM   #24
    Arememom
    Inactive
    (female)

Arememom HB User

I can relate. I moved into my old home place that my mom left me when she died two years ago. It's old and there are places where you can see the ground through the floor. My plan was to remodel it. But it is part of my issues I guess you could say. So I'm selling it instead. Only going back there to pack up and move.

Old 11-22-2005, 11:07 PM   #25
    rk33
    (male)

rk33 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Arememom
    I can relate. I moved into my old home place that my mom left me when she died two years ago. It's old and there are places where you can see the ground through the floor. My plan was to remodel it. But it is part of my issues I guess you could say. So I'm selling it instead. Only going back there to pack up and move.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Arememom

I guess if have to confess, it would be to you mom, I git sick with a serious prostate problem, had to go to the ER here in East Tenn, they gave me 2 shots of morphine to get things under control and released me a script for 45, I was 30 dats clean of opiates with just using small amounts ofclonipin to get by and had got that down to 1/8 of a mg a day, I have only taken 5 of the percs even though I have real severe pain issues, whats your take on it, also I still take the Ambien it doent seem too work anymore, Kev

Old 11-23-2005, 02:05 AM   #26
    sk777
    Veteran
    (female)

sk777 HB User

Can I have a do-over please?

Who did I become when I wasn't paying attention?

rk33, I feel for you. It's my biggest fear right now, being put on pain meds in the hospital. I'm sorry you can't sleep, I hope you are sleeping right now.

Last edited by sk777; 11-23-2005 at 02:09 AM.

Old 11-23-2005, 11:24 AM   #27
    sk777
    Veteran
    (female)

sk777 HB User

Sleep. Gorgeous, glorious 7 hours of sleep. Of course now my body just wants to sleep. I think today is going to be better than yesterday...

Kev, how are you? Did you sleep?

Last edited by sk777; 11-23-2005 at 11:26 AM.

Old 11-23-2005, 11:28 AM   #28
    BeginAgain
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

BeginAgain HB User

Yay...sk777. So glad to hear you got some sleep. I know that makes a world of difference in how you feel..or atleast maybe gives you hope that there is a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. People used to say that to me about the light at the end of the tunnel and I used to think - yeah it's the train!!!!!!!!

But alas..they were right and with time it did pass and things got back to "normal". I hate that word...let's just say things got better. I could sleep again and I could get through the day without the feeling I was going to jump out of my skin.

Hang in there.

Last edited by BeginAgain; 11-23-2005 at 11:29 AM.

Old 11-23-2005, 11:39 AM   #29
    sk777
    Veteran
    (female)

sk777 HB User

The train! That's hilarious. Yes, though, the light at the end of the tunnel. Yesterday, I was just hoping to actually find the tunnel. Today, think have found the tunnel, am in the tunnel, and, maybe I can see some light. I feel so happy to be sleepy and not panicked. And hungry. OMG my stomach is actually growling.

Old 11-23-2005, 11:43 AM   #30
    rk33
    (male)

rk33 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sk777
    Sleep. Gorgeous, glorious 7 hours of sleep. Of course now my body just wants to sleep. I think today is going to be better than yesterday...

Kev, how are you? Did you sleep?
    I finally got some sleep but after taking 2 ambien, doesn't this suck. Some of the things we get our selves into. I was doing better until I had to start taking this antibiotic "Luvican or something like that". I just wonder if or when this deal will get better. I just took .5mg of Klonipin and feal a bit better. I'm sorry but I didn't keep up with all the meds you were comming off of? Are you older or younger? I'm only 37 and this deal makes me feal 87, Kev
    Also I have managed to go without taking a Percocet today but I don't think it will last because the pain is getting bad. It helps to have someone to talk with thats going through the same mess. My doc gave me some Lunesta to try, I don't know if its a good or bad thing., Kev

Closed Thread