It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Hydrohead where are you???

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2006, 11:06 AM   #1
kim4074
Inactive
(female)

kim4074 HB User
Hydrohead where are you???

Just checking in to make sure everything is still going good. Havent heard from you in a while. Let us know whats going on and how your feeling.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-27-2006, 02:30 PM   #2
HydroHead
(female)

HydroHead HB User
Re: Hydrohead where are you???

Hey Kim! Didn't mean to scare ya! I am having new windows put in and my pc has been disconnected for the past 2 days! I am still doing very well all things considered. I am still a bit weak and I get the chills every so often, but I've been sleeping ok and am functioning pretty well. I just wish my energy would come back! I feel like it takes sooooooo much effort just to go to the deli for milk! I dragged myself and my daughter out of the house today and made the 30 minute trip down by my parents where we went to a local enormous playground that has a petting zoo and train rides and pony rides. It was good to get out and even better to feel like I was being a good Mother again, but boy am I whiped! I hope the chills and sweats stop soon. They take a lot out of me. But I really can't complain. I've had it easy compared to many and compared to many other times I have detoxed.

So how are you doing? Is your energy coming back? Are you making it to your classes each day?

And TryingHardMom, how goes the battle? I hope everyone is doing well. I promise I won't disapear again without warning!
I'll post soon.
Amy

Old 04-27-2006, 03:59 PM   #3
kim4074
Inactive
(female)

kim4074 HB User
Re: Hydrohead where are you???

Yep making all my classes my energy comes and goes but I think I have always been like that. I do get out of bed and start my day like I used too before pills so I guess thats a plus still have the stretchy legs though and hopefully that will end soon it comes and goes. Doesnt feel good to get out of the house? I know it takes alot of effort but beats sitting around thinking about stuff at least for me it does. Your doing great keep up the good work it keeps getting better!

Closed Thread