It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Ecstasy and Cocain

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2006, 08:59 PM   #1
Nameless_166
(male)

Nameless_166 HB User
Ecstasy and Cocain

I'm 18 y/o, and I started out doing ecstasy about 7 months ago. The first time I did it i was amazed how amazing it makes u feel, and started doing it every weekend. After a couple months I started getting social anxiety and was paranoid all the time.. and it got alot worse over the next few months so I stopped doing it for a while. The paranoia and anxiety didn't ease up at all, and it seemed the only way I could socialize or have a good time was doing E. Over the last couple months I've been slowly switching to coke, because my stomach was getting really messed up, and Ive been needing alot more E to get high. I don't really know what to do, because if i stop doing E and coke, I can barely socialize, and get depressed all the time, and it doesn't get any better if I stop. All the friends I'm hanging around with are also pretty heavy into drugs, which makes it really hard to stop. Anyone have any thoughts on how I can get out of this hole? These drugs are completely ruining my life, and I'll be lucky to get out of this year with a single credit.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2006, 12:26 AM   #2
NightSwan76
(female)

NightSwan76 HB User
Re: Ecstasy and Cocain

There are lots of people here with great advice because we have all been there-done that! Ecstasy and Coke? You need to be careful!!! You are going to do damage to your heart!
When I stopped using Ecstasy about 4 years ago, I had horrible panic attacks and depression. It messes with your neurotransmitters! Best thing for you is to stop! I know it's hard but you can do it. Your body isn't dependant. You are so young. Don't throw your life away. I am almost 30 and I wish I didn't waste so many years high or doped up or whatever I was at the time. I think of my boyfriend who just passed away and money, friends, etc I lost...as well as your self respect and confidence.
Try to surround yourself with clean, positive people. You can do it.
Missy

Closed Thread