It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

• Addicted to ativan?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-18-2006, 08:05 AM   #1
    confused32
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

confused32 HB User
    Addicted to ativan?

Has anyone been through an addiction or withdrawl to an benzo such as ativan?? I have only been taking it off and on for 60 days but not taking it is making me feel like im having withdrawl symptoms is this possible? My dosage was .5 once a day i split the .5 tablet in half and took half in the a.m. then the other half at bedtime. Now i feel jittery, anxious, nauseated. I was having jaw pain, breathing issues and still having dizziness, and i thought the ativan was causing this so i decided friday nite was my last dose and now i feel horrible. Can i quit just like that and how long will i feel bad without taking it till these symptoms go away??? Please Help with any info you might have.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    I am addicted to Ativan noaone Addiction & Recovery 19 03-04-2008 08:51 PM
    Addicted to Ativan...Help! kathryn55555 Addiction & Recovery 12 06-22-2007 02:41 PM
    Am I addicted to Ativan? TLynn07 Bipolar Disorder 3 03-06-2007 06:16 AM
    ativan/amytriptylan addiction,my wife is addicted matster Family & Friends of Addicts and Alcoholics 4 02-15-2006 08:16 PM
    Addicted to Ativan after 8 days use? adp831 Addiction & Recovery 6 07-28-2005 07:18 AM
    I donít care if I become addicted to Xanax...Whatever it takes Hyperspace Anxiety 11 03-08-2005 07:17 PM
    Think I am addicted to Lorsapam ? Glenda57 Addiction & Recovery 4 03-02-2005 05:28 AM