It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

• meth user 3rd day of detox

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-03-2007, 12:52 PM   #46
    tat2duser
    Veteran
    (male)

tat2duser HB User
    Re: meth user 3rd day of detox

Hey Yoss Buddy....good to see you back from the weekend Christening festivities. Sorry you've got these issues with your 'Dad' too....man, I know that feeing. Dad and I had nothing short of a love HATE relationship from day one....and I know how bad that kinda thing sucks.. He has passed on now - and I miss him dearly - but when he was on this earth we were at each other's throats pretty heavily. Always. When ya get a minute, do tell about how the weekend went, ok I know you posted that it was a very strange weekend....sometimes yapping about it may help a little....well, you know that already.

Anyway....I'm heading out to start a new thread of my own in a sec.... Man you wont believe the day I had today....

Hope to hear from you soon my friend.

tat*

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2007, 01:01 PM   #47
    g8trgrl15
    Veteran
    (female)

g8trgrl15 HB User

Tat,
    I see how it is, you come on my board, IGNORE my reply, don't even say hello!! I'm crushed.. I'm not sure Yoss has gotten back yet has he? Anyway, I had to rag ya for that..
    And of course I'm just kidding. Maybe a little..

Old 12-03-2007, 05:26 PM   #48
    tat2duser
    Veteran
    (male)

tat2duser HB User

Ok G8tr....now ya reallllly gt me cnfused! LOL.... I definately wrote an entire paragraph just to you - somewhere - I bounce around so much it's s hard to tell sometimes. Gnna have t find it, cuz now yu have me thinking I'm nuts. LOL. And isn't this Yoss's thread? <sigh> I'm sorry if I've offended at all....it's been an absolutelly miserable day, and the head just isn't on straight right now.... But on a serious note.... Hw are you? Things going ok? Didn't you just go down a step? Stop in - drop a line - lemme know how it's going, OK?

And again.....I'm sorry.

tat*

Old 12-04-2007, 12:25 PM   #49
    Yossarian22
    Veteran
    (male)

Yossarian22 HB User

yo tat mate - a VERY brief post just to let u know im alive - got to take the boy to see santa tomorrow, so will post back then. hang in ther bud - i'll catch up soon.

man! when am i gonna get my sleep back? its driving me nuts!!!!

lo g8tr - above applies to u 2

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."

Old 12-04-2007, 12:27 PM   #50
    Yossarian22
    Veteran
    (male)

Yossarian22 HB User

oh & .........

keep on keepin on

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."

Old 12-04-2007, 12:53 PM   #51
    g8trgrl15
    Veteran
    (female)

g8trgrl15 HB User

Hey Tat,

I was just kiddin with ya buddy!! It is Yoss's thread if you wanna say that.. I was referring to at first it was just him and I responding. And I did read the paragraph you wrote to me.. I appreciate every word.. I was just kidding around..

Thanks for asking how I'm doing. I'm taking it daily. Some days are better than others. Today's been pretty good. And yesterday wasn't bad either. I was able to take my 6 mgs yesterday. So hopefully the 6 today as well. You're not taking anything right now, right? Hope today is a better day for you.. I definately realized that this is something you have to do day by day. People say it, but you really have to do it. Every day brings something different. Right?

Yoss!! Hope you are doing well today too.. I see that you've been keeping busy, which is a very good thing. You both keep on keeping on!! Talk to you soon!

g8tr

Closed Thread