It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

• Stadol NS Addiction

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-20-2008, 03:39 PM   #1
    Spikiegirl
    (female)

Spikiegirl HB User
    Unhappy Stadol NS Addiction

Hi...I am SO sick from being SICK!! I am addicted to Stadol NS and just can't see my life without it. It's on my mind 24/7. I know I'm missing out on life and I've ruined my relationship with my husband. Even my son knows of my addictins. I say addictions because I've been addicted to Vicodon, Demerol in addition to the Stadol NS. I'm scared that I won't be able to quit. My doctor is fed up with me but they still give me one bottle every 5 days. To add insult to injury they make me CALL every 5 days for a refill. Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-20-2008, 08:11 PM   #2
    redrockrag
    (female)

redrockrag HB User
    Re: Stadol NS Addiction

I don't know what that is. Sorry. Could you give me some more information? A little backround would be able to help people on this board help you with your problem.

Old 03-31-2008, 05:40 AM   #3
    Spikiegirl
    (female)

Spikiegirl HB User
    Re: Stadol NS Addiction

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Spikiegirl View Post

Hi...I am SO sick from being SICK!! I am addicted to Stadol NS and just can't see my life without it. It's on my mind 24/7. I know I'm missing out on life and I've ruined my relationship with my husband. Even my son knows of my addictins. I say addictions because I've been addicted to Vicodon, Demerol in addition to the Stadol NS. I'm scared that I won't be able to quit. My doctor is fed up with me but they still give me one bottle every 5 days. To add insult to injury they make me CALL every 5 days for a refill. Any help would be appreciated.
    Hi...Stadol NS is a nasal spray (OPIATE) and it is highly addictive. I've been on it for well over a year. I usually run out before I can get another bottle of it and that's where the merry-go-round of withdrawal happens. It's pure hell. I've been taking Vicodin in place of the nasal spray when I run out of it and that helps somewhat. Of course I am substituting one narcotic for another. They warned me (the pharmacy) when I got my first dose of the spray that it was "highly addictive". Yep, that's putting it mildly.

Closed Thread