It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

• Day 8, not feeling so down, Thomas recipe

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-26-2008, 06:55 AM   #1
    kay not cool
    (female)

kay not cool HB User
    Wink Day 8, not feeling so down, Thomas recipe

When I chose my site name know how I was feeling a bout my self As we know this is one of the hardest journeyer to take, or for me it is. I have use the Thomas recipe, and it has help a lot, yesterday was a hard one, but didn't giving just wanting to throw in the towel!! I have uses for so many years I really didn't think I would every make it to day 8. I thank the people who posted the Thomas recipe, for myself I didn't thing it would work, but when and got everything. Today some wonderful happen I push my self out the door, and made my self take that walk, WOW I so the trees, colors ect. how beautiful. I realize I have a long way to go but, someday I may be able to live without shame, letting my family down, ect. so much more. I pray everyday to make it just one more day.
    My prays on with all of us
    Thanks for the Thomas recipe, before I would WD tell I could get more, now I really have HOPE IN MY LIFE, something new for me
    PEACE TO ALL
    Kay

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread