It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Have a GREAT and SOBER weekend!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2008, 03:25 PM   #1
Secrets1983
Senior Veteran
(female)

Secrets1983 HB User
Have a GREAT and SOBER weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who observe the holiday. I just wanted to wish you all a wonder long weekend!

Good luck to those of you who are detoxing. You will be in my thoughts and prayers the whole time I am away from this computer.

I won't be back on until monday but I am raelly proud of you who have made good choices and continue to heal!

BE STRONG. I will really miss you guys over the weekend! Tomorrow the Hubby and I are having Thanksgiving dinner just the two of us (1st time ever) and then... unfotunetly, I just found out that my Husbands Grandpa passed away this morning so we have a wake and funeral this weekend.. Even with that.. I feel we are so truly blessed this holiday season.. I have myself back.. The pills are gone and my life is BACK!

STAY STRONG GUYS!!! I will miss you!!!! Chat with you all on MONDAY!
XOXOXOXOX
~Secrets

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-27-2008, 11:16 AM   #2
Yossarian22
Veteran
(male)

Yossarian22 HB User
Re: Have a GREAT and SOBER weekend!

hope you have a good 1. you deserve it.

take care

"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."