It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

how many people quit heroine, all alone? Which I did... believe it or not!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-30-2008, 05:42 PM   #1
Tommy23
Inactive
(male)

Tommy23 HB User
how many people quit heroine, all alone? Which I did... believe it or not!

I quit opiates/ many other addicitions all alone, which im proud of! Im here to help anyone who needs it! Now remember an opitate is an opitate, whether you snort it, pop it, or crutch it! You feel the same way, whenever you try to get off either one! Anyone who wants to be clean (normal) very well can be! You just have to dig deep! If i can do it so can you! Believe me I felt as hopeless as the next person, and now i couldn't feel any better! It just feels wounderfull. We are or were people missing in action! We all have a duty in life, which helps keep our country going round and round. And we can't proform those duties being a slave to a chemical,being selfish, hopless, lost,putting everyone above us, and most of all a zombie. I don't believe this is a disease, Tell that to someone with cancer, or aids... They will laugh at you. We got ourselves into this mess, by being nieve. I'm sure your sick and tired of dr's, and many other people taking advantage of you, being in a weak state of mind. Your just making the next person richer! Now theirs so many people out there that are addicits, and don't even know it! I really feel for those people. My heart goes out to ya'll, and YES I'VE BEEN THERE, AND CAN HELP YOU IF YOU LET ME, AND ARE WILLING TO BE HELPED. I SHOULD BE DEAD, BUT IM NOT! So being that i'm alive, i wanna help people like me! I WISH I WOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THIS HEALTH BOARD WHEN I WAS WITHDRAWING... I WAS VERY EMOTIONAL LOLOLOL I LOVE THIS HEALTHBOARD THING!

Last edited by Tommy23; 01-02-2009 at 01:09 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread