It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

When the PHARMACY doesn't open!

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-16-2011, 05:03 PM   #1
corissa3
Veteran
(male)

corissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB User
When the PHARMACY doesn't open!

I posted in an earlier post that I took more than the alloted amount of methadone... well, today it backfired big time!

My pharmacy closes at 5pm on Sundays so I went without a dose yesterday due to taking too much the day before and I suffered from it. Well today, I didn't get going until 330 and out the door at 4:15....(too late to get to another pharmacy and explain myself and hope to get a dose that would never happen)

The PHARMACY NEVER OPENED TODAY!!! I called and called and even called the security company that secures the pharmacy to contact the owners and let them know no one showed up and I got someone who didn't quite understand the seriousness of my call and decided to lend a deaf ear.

Now I am on day 2 of an unwanted withdrawal and someone has to suffer...yup...you guessed it, ME!

Needless to say, I won't be doing business with them again, they are a new pharmacy and closed 20 minutes EARLY last week!

Last edited by corissa3; 01-16-2011 at 05:04 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2011, 09:37 PM   #2
oxygirl
Veteran
(female)

oxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB User
Re: When the PHARMACY doesn't open!

i am sorry corissa. I hate when stuff like that happens. I also hate when i take a pill her or a pill there too many and get to the end of the month and my script is out and i have to cut them in half or do without. That is when i realized the seriousness of this addiction.

I hope that you will get back on track soon. Good luck to u

Old 01-18-2011, 10:50 PM   #3
corissa3
Veteran
(male)

corissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB Usercorissa3 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygirl View Post
i am sorry corissa. I hate when stuff like that happens. I also hate when i take a pill her or a pill there too many and get to the end of the month and my script is out and i have to cut them in half or do without. That is when i realized the seriousness of this addiction.

I hope that you will get back on track soon. Good luck to u

thanks OG. It took till this evening but I feel okay now. Pharmacist offered NO apology.

Although it was/is partly my fault.

Old 01-19-2011, 12:18 AM   #4
oxygirl
Veteran
(female)

oxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB User

they never do offer apologies. here is a good one: my doc writes his 4s like 7s. in other words if he writes me a script that says the 14th, they always read it like it says the 17th and make me drive 45 minutes back to his office to get another one even though the month before i got the same med filled on the 17th!

Closed Thread