It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

ok,so I am the New Board Pest...feeling gulity that I dont wanna use-normal?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2011, 03:04 PM   #1
Homie2011
(female)

Homie2011 HB UserHomie2011 HB UserHomie2011 HB UserHomie2011 HB User
ok,so I am the New Board Pest...feeling gulity that I dont wanna use-normal?

Ok, so I am trying to figure out where I stand in relation to the general population....I am finding that majority are having this battleing with staying clean and not using. Granted I did purchase oxy's (only oxy's no methadone) on street thru Family member..ugh! what a mind screw! I dont feel the want or need to use or go get some.....and I know I can get it....It is like a Newspaper now a days...just ask and someone has it or knows someone....

Soooo, I dont know if this justified or not...but I m feeling bad that I know I dont want it..methadone or oxys...i was takeing it for pain and it was not working..I get caught up in the dependance and wheter you like to beleive me or not..and became an abuser....just a down fall? should I be wary of the finger pointers? I know where I am at but everyone seems to wish me to fail from the other side of the street..ugh! so messed up!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-08-2011, 03:30 PM   #2
resolution09
Senior Veteran
(female)

resolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB Userresolution09 HB User
Re: ok,so I am the New Board Pest...feeling gulity that I dont wanna use-normal?

I actually do not understand what you are saying. But I do want to make one point. When you say "general population", are you talking about the general population of those who abuse some sort of drug? I only ask because I think people sometimes become deluded regarding where the "general population" really is on a subject when they are immersed in it. For me, getting drugs are not as common as getting a newspaper. I mean, I get your point. I know that if you are seeking drugs they are easy to come by. But I don't think we are yet to the point that the majority of the general population is in this battle. Yet.

Old 02-08-2011, 03:46 PM   #3
Homie2011
(female)

Re: ok,so I am the New Board Pest...feeling gulity that I dont wanna use-normal?

OK..let me rephrase question.........
In relation to the abusing/addiction/recovering from Opiate population..whre do I stand..I dont feel the need to use and I FEEL GULITY...get it?? sorry didnt mean to get froggy....just saying is all............
prior to this in 2003 i was posting on this site in the rsd/crps boards...go look me up....under Budko....maybe you will see where I am coming from....RSD is messed up and I choose Opiate therphy to maintain levels of norrmalcy, I didnt do a Virgin Dive into a vial Heroin.............dependancy was one of the side effects....I dont have doors to open or close or seek out my HP...I need pain control.....Feellll me knockin?

Old 02-09-2011, 09:09 AM   #4
Homie2011
(female)

alright! i get it..i dont belong here either.......scratching head.....

Old 02-11-2011, 10:44 AM   #5
dbrock
(male)

dbrock HB Userdbrock HB User

It's good that you feel guilty, it shows your moral compass is working, just be really careful. Opiates took me down a long dark road and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. You don't feel the need to use which is friggen great, some people ( not me ) don't have the addictive trait. I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited by dbrock; 02-11-2011 at 10:55 AM. Reason: misunderstanding

The following user gives a hug of support to dbrock:
Homie2011 (02-11-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to dbrock For This Useful Post:
Homie2011 (02-11-2011)
Closed Thread