It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

• Please help me properly taper tramadol

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-25-2011, 06:01 AM   #46
    ~Carolyn~
    (female)

~Carolyn~ HB User~Carolyn~ HB User~Carolyn~ HB User~Carolyn~ HB User
    Re: Please help me properly taper tramadol

atlmomof2,

Thank you for posting and encouraging me. Even know I have been clean from Tramadol since Feb. 26, 2011 I think ill always need to be encouraged to stay clean. Not sure if u had a chance to read all my thread. I documented from day 1 my taper and all kinds of info on what helped me get through each long minute. This board saved me. Lots of very nice helpful people that I will never forget-ever! Kinda feel like u were god sent -- about a week ago I started a new thread--found myself doing the unthinkable after letting life overwhelm me i almost called to get a rx...its a post titled "almost caved." By u sharing your struggle it reminded me how hard it was that first week especially--I know i made the right decision to hang up and not order. I have 3 reasons and they are sitting on the couch snuggling with me now. Its a huge adjustment from our old lifestyle--Super Mom is Gone--But Mom will be her forever!

I encourage you to keep in touch with me--feel free to keep posting away on my thread--Or if you want to start your own-that way you can have a journal going--I will find u if u chose to.

Id also advise you to start taking a extra b-12 with your multivitamin - im sure u are lacking energy and motivation -this helped me. Also protien shakes-hot hot hot baths. let me know how u r doing.

Take Care

Last edited by Administrator; 10-01-2012 at 11:15 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to ~Carolyn~ For This Useful Post:
    atlmomof2 (05-03-2012)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread