It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

never thought id admit this to anyone

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2011, 01:15 AM   #1
weaba
(female)

weaba HB User
never thought id admit this to anyone

i was a really good kid till i turned 16 then i started smoking cigs...not big deal. then i tried smoking pot...not big deal. then i got drunk for the first time. then shrooms ecstacy cocaine painkillers & benzodiazepine's all came in to play later on. it all came so fast i dont even remember most of it. it could be the fact that my mom died when i was 14, after watching her suffer miserably with cancer, or maybe the fact my dad had left my mother while she was suffering for another woman, who continued, even after she died, to insult my mother. Trying her best to convince me my mom had never cared about me, stated she didnt enforce rules! Oh! Maaayybe thats because she was dying of cancer! Sorry...off track. Anyway just like to say i had my first baby on 1/13/10 and after having him it has all been uphill from here. My son is my reason for living and i have dropped everything...ok maybe except for a small drink and cig now and then but NOTHING ELSE!!. Not saying if ur addicted you should get pregnant and that will solve everything lol, just looking for people who relate

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
NA Meetings---NEVER AGAIN magpie1970 Addiction & Recovery 8 07-08-2009 08:00 AM
For those on pills, never thought I'd be normal again... mineral96 Addiction & Recovery 9 09-17-2006 10:22 PM
Hard to Admit ILiveForMyKIDS Addiction & Recovery 11 06-02-2006 03:31 PM
Never thought I would, but I really need help HellStang Addiction & Recovery 2 02-15-2006 11:52 AM
Never known anyone like this before. Mimi1200 Addiction & Recovery 15 05-14-2005 10:56 AM
Well, I never thought I'd be on this board joojoobee1967 Addiction & Recovery 13 03-12-2005 10:08 PM
You can never know how much... Lifelover Addiction & Recovery 5 01-25-2005 09:16 AM
I just want to cry and cry and cry and never wake up Nervous Nellie Family & Friends of Addicts and Alcoholics 5 06-29-2004 11:53 AM
Very Very Scared And Never Been So Mad In My Life Murphy555 Addiction & Recovery 6 04-19-2004 07:21 AM
Why must we admit this? Bacne Addiction & Recovery 9 12-16-2003 12:29 PM