It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

• I'm out of pills!

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-02-2011, 03:56 AM   #46
    ozzybug
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

ozzybug HB Userozzybug HB Userozzybug HB Userozzybug HB User
    Re: I'm out of pills!

Norco- I am so sorry you are still feeling so bad, but I promise you it does get better. Your body didn't become dependant on the pills overnight, it took a while, and you were on those meds for a long time, so the healing process won't happen over night either, as you already have experienced.

I don't know that this will make you feel better, but that brainstorming thing is actually a positive sign my friend. Your brain is "waking up" basically from the fog of the pills & the wd's. It's starting to process things the way it did before you started taking them, and although 3 am isn't the optimal time to be brainstorming, it is a positive sign. It was for me at least.

I had the same thing happen, and after that is when I started getting the rush of endorphines, so hold tight ok? There is a light at the end of this long, dark tunnel.

Ozzybug

Last edited by ozzybug; 05-02-2011 at 04:06 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to ozzybug For This Useful Post:
    textreme (05-03-2011)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-02-2011, 07:57 PM   #47
    free1day
    (female)

free1day HB Userfree1day HB Userfree1day HB Userfree1day HB Userfree1day HB Userfree1day HB User

Day 10...where are you? Sorry I worried you..u had every! Right ....thanks......

Still sad? Or are you picking up raindows?

Old 05-06-2011, 05:36 AM   #48
    Norcoguy
    (male)

Norcoguy HB UserNorcoguy HB User

(Day 14) Well i think ive actually reached a mile stone here...this will be my first positive post about the whole recovery..The fog has lifted from my eyesight, im actually able to see things clear now..I was missing out on so much, and never knew it..Feels like everything is in HD now. I feel the best ive felt since i started this, it feels like so long since i used, seriously feels like months not just two weeks, My work days are getting better as well, but real pains are bugging me, my lower back is driving me crazy just sitting here typing this post, But thats life...I just might be able to pull this off! But i gotta admit if there were a couple pills that happen to be sitting around, i wouldnt hesitate to eat em.

Old 05-06-2011, 07:59 AM   #49
    icehouse3z
    Veteran
    (male)

icehouse3z HB Usericehouse3z HB Usericehouse3z HB Usericehouse3z HB Usericehouse3z HB Usericehouse3z HB Usericehouse3z HB Usericehouse3z HB User

good job man keep it up bro!!

Closed Thread