It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addison's Disease Message Board

• understanding ITT report

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-08-2005, 07:07 AM   #16
    robinhy
    (female)

robinhy HB User
    Re: understanding ITT report

Grace,
    I'm in a similar boat as you but maybe a few steps further. Somehting that you might find useful is Dr Rind. He has a list of symtpoms 'metabolic scorecard'...I found this helpful and interesting. Also, he has a lot to say about temps. If your temp is low but stable it means thyroid problems. If you temp is low and unstable this means adreanl problems. I'm testing this idea out myself at the moment. I can't say for sure if this temp thing is real or a bunch of BS but I'm open to most anything these days.

I'm still trying to figure out why menopause started shortly after starting thyroid meds. Several docs are telling me I must take estrogen...this scares me. But just to be safe I'm doing lots of research. So far I have learned that with natural of synestrogen it may have side effects if taken with hydro or armour.

Regarding ITT test result info..I also struggled to find any hard info on the net.

Good luck
    Robin

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread