It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addison's Disease Message Board

• Questions about adrenal fatigue & addisons

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-22-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
    CFIDS
    (male)

CFIDS HB User
    Questions about adrenal fatigue & addisons

I will not say the name of the company or website, but I have adrenal fatigue and a lady I am working with told me to take Dynamite Adrenal, in addition to some other things..I need people's input in case this is a bad recommendation...I do not want to make things worse than they are.

Also, in my saliva hormone tests, it showed my DHEA as high, but they want me to take DHEA because they said this was artifically high or something like that???

Cortisol was "normal" at 3:30pm, both otherwise was off the other 3 times checked during the day. In the morning, it was half waht it should be, in the evening it was too high! Is this similar to pre-addisons adrenal fatigue...I feel as if I am wearing a lead suit most of the time and very fatigued!

thx in advance

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    can you have Addisons & secondary adrenal insufficiency both? sleepymommy Addison's Disease 2 07-21-2009 11:50 PM
    A list of Adrenal Fatigue Symptoms (Not Addisons) chris0007 Adrenal Disorders 8 03-31-2008 11:54 AM
    low adrenal function & thyroid meds sammi2 Thyroid Disorders 5 07-11-2007 10:11 AM
    adrenal fatigue, adrenal insufficiency, addisons disease? jen77 Addison's Disease 4 06-05-2007 02:08 PM
    Questions about possible Addison's gtts4u Addison's Disease 1 11-04-2006 03:45 PM
    Hyperpigmentation questions also2tired Addison's Disease 2 01-15-2006 11:18 AM
    Adrenal Fatigue? couger2347 Chronic Fatigue 6 12-03-2005 03:08 PM
    How do I know how far along my adrenal insufficiency is? GettingWellAgain Addison's Disease 15 11-18-2005 07:11 PM
    Adrenal fatigue may actually be secondary AD mindy59 Addison's Disease 1 08-08-2005 09:47 AM