It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Adrenal Disorders Message Board

• Recovering AD?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 10-20-2016, 11:59 AM   #1
    lolben
    (male)

lolben HB User
    Recovering AD?

After a few years of battling off daily exhaustion with coffee, energy drinks, etc. I decided to dig and do a lot of research. The frequent urination, brain fog, difficulty losing weight, and exhaustion after meals, I figured I had either A: Blood Sugar Problems or B: Adrenal Problems.

Test results came back saying my thyroid and blood sugar were good, so left me to believe this was an adrenal problem.

****** to the rescue!

Super Cortisol Support was taken daily, and I was noticing a difference in energy, feeling better and less exhaustion after meals definitely.

Then I was struck with an anxiety attack the day before my wedding. I recovered and was fine the next day and for 3 weeks after but then, travelling for my honeymoon (no sleep for 2 days/jet lag) just sent me over into a consistent feeling of anxiety.

Daily my chest feels tight, and any idea of having caffeine I couldnt even handle. I had a half cup of coffee on our honeymoon and I got such intense anxiety it kept me off any ounce of coffee for weeks.

LONG STORY SHORT.

I'm not tired anymore. Or really, much much less tired than I was. My adrenals were so worn out before I couldn't even get anxious about anything, now it's just pestering daily anxiety with a tightness in my chest.

Does this subside? Has anyone else experienced this? Is this typical recovery?

Last edited by lolben; 10-20-2016 at 02:41 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply