It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Adrenal Disorders Message Board

• Is this adrenal??

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 07-16-2017, 04:09 PM   #1
    MoBound
    (female)

MoBound HB User
    Is this adrenal??

I have no clue what's going on with me. I thought it was just a change in my thyroid med manufacturers that didn't agree with me but now I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't something else going on.

I feel horrendous. Horrible fatigue, can't seem to regulate my temp so I swing from too cold to so overheated I'm in a full body sweat and feel like I'm gonna pass out. I'm dizzy most of the time, have suddenly started waking up every couple of hours, can't lose weight even if I starve myself, often feel nauseated after eating, struggle not to fall asleep at my computer at work starting around 1pm but then I'm so wide awake around bedtime that I don't feel like going to bed and my back hurts nearly constantly near my right kidney. Stranger yet, it seems like taking my thyroid meds is actually makes these symptoms WORSE.

When I was diagnosed Hypothyroid in late 2014 a Cortisol test was done as well that showed it being rather high in the morning (9.2 (3.7-9.5)), extremely low at noon (0.8 (1.2-3.0)), normal in the evening (1.4 (0.6-1.9))and high at night (1.4 (0.4-1.0)). I'm considering doing the testing again and see what my results look like now but does anyone else out there have hypothyroidism AND adrenal issues? Do these symptoms sound adrenal or am I simply a nutcase?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply