It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Adrenal Disorders Message Board

• Adrenal nodule

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-20-2018, 08:21 AM   #1
    tomah
    (female)

tomah HB User
    Adrenal nodule

I'm 65, and they found an adrenal nodule on my left kidney through a ct scan for another reason. They are saying it is benign. My question is - lately I have been having panic attacks. I'm wondering if that could be related to the nodule? My doctor hasn't ordered any further testing to be done, although I've told her about the panic attacks. Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-18-2018, 12:41 PM   #2
    mulesmurf
    (male)

mulesmurf HB User
    Re: Adrenal nodule

Hi tomah,

If I had panic attacks I would go check all the things that could give me those.

I have low blood sugar at times, I could see how someone could get that and think it was just a panic attack, when in fact the body was really panicking!

In the case of low blood sugar, I get palpitations, shakiness, hot, and I get eggs, protein, milk, cheese have a glass of water too. Energy is needed in those cases.

In my case I have 2 main problems, inability to withstand heat and maybe stress, and low blood sugar. I must eat well all the time, and rest well, or I get worse heat problems and worse low blood sugar problems. When they happen at the same time, it is horrible! I feel like I can't use any energy, like walk 50 feet, and am too hot and thirsty.

Cooling off quickly can be important, water on the head, feet, and underarms cools me down the fastest, especially if I can get in air conditioning. If exposed to high temps, like over 100 degrees, I will get in the tub with cool water, for at least 15 mins which helps a lot.

Also, I would suggest getting one of those wettable towels that you put around your neck when you need to go out in the heat.

Those are priceless on the day you need it!

Thanks
    mulesmurf

Last edited by Administrator; 08-18-2018 at 02:30 PM.

Reply Reply