It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Aging Issues Message Board

Midlife crisis

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-16-2015, 08:28 PM   #1
como28
(male)

como28 HB User
Unhappy Midlife crisis

My troubles began two months ago. I got food poisoning; but, I also had an astral collision with Spring- Spring did'nt sprung for me. There are all kinds of circumstances. I guess its a midlife crisis, as I am, fifty-eight years old now. It seems that my alimentary system forgot how to do what it has been doing dutifully all my life. I have been going to the doctor for regular visits lately, and each time, I have lost several pounds of weight. My normal weight is 125, and has been for many years. Now I am down to 110 pounds. I am slowly wasting away!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-26-2015, 08:50 AM   #2
JohnR41
Senior Veteran
(male)

JohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB UserJohnR41 HB User
Re: Midlife crisis

Did you lose your appetite? Try concentrating on some of your favorite foods. Do you like nuts? Peanut butter?

Last edited by JohnR41; 06-26-2015 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Word change

Old 06-26-2015, 08:54 AM   #3
rosequartz
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

it doesn't sound like a mid-life crisis, it sounds like a medical issue to me.....please see a doctor!

Old 06-27-2015, 07:10 AM   #4
como28
(male)

como28 HB User
Unhappy Re: Midlife crisis

No John, I still have some appetite; because I have to keep some strength.
Thanks Rose for your concern.
I am jinxed in the apartment where I live. My neighbor above me is a very powerful cannibal; and he is very evil. My apartment is his bacterial sewer; everything goes, DOWN, you know, as to hell. I can't do anything legally about it; because, I can't prove something that can't be seen. I have been waging an ongoing battle against his domination; but, it is useless as he is much too powerful. The man is a nuclear breeder. When I was fighting his posession, I set something out of ballance, and incured his wrath. That is when as cannibals do, he overwhelmed my immunity, and got into me. As a, 'Vegan,' I have always been sweet. Now all the sudden, I am very sour and bitter. Naturally I eat plenty of vegetables; but, it all gets passed off with the green color, because he does not like vegetables. I have not been getting any better over the months because I am swamped in his body effects. When he gets angry he unleashes ten times the power just like a skunk. Now when I go to bed, my stomuch aches the whole time. Today, I gave up on sleeping, and just got up. I am so messed up that when I eat, I just am knocked out, and have to go to bed. Before long now, I will start vomiting off the food I try to eat. Recently I had my blood drawn for lab work; and, I am scheduled to see the doctor the day after tommorow. I don't know what to expect from the lab results, but will see.

Old 06-27-2015, 08:52 PM   #5
rosequartz
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

Wowyour post is very confusing. I can't tell if you are being dramatic when you say cannibal, do you just mean meateater, since you are Vega or do you really think these things? I wonder if you are having paranoid delusions

Old 06-28-2015, 06:41 AM   #6
solofelix
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Hi,
I'm also confused and would like to offer you some advice but you do sound rather mixed up.
What help is your Dr giving you,

Solofelix.

Old 06-29-2015, 09:06 AM   #7
como28
(male)

como28 HB User
Unhappy Re: Midlife crisis

Sorry, I don't want to be disrespectfull of anybody on this forum; but, I am willing to guess that none of you people live in a pancake stack apartment building in a desert, like I do. You are fortunate not to have to know the power of a human body to stink and overwhelm. An example might be, your reaction when you have unwittingly opened some rotting container of food in the refrigerator.
After all, on a forum site like this; much of what is being discussed, are various forms of entropy; or, in less forgiving words, 'decay and death.' And if I am a sensitive person, and a vegan who's habits are a little respectful of the planet, it is not- my- sin of excess!
Your, animal-matter, products come packaged very nicely; but, on the working end of things, it can get pretty nasty. These products too, are things that go into- and come out of, in various ways, the human body.
Being where your electricity comes from, many of you should know that, 'nuclear,' decay is very strong. This idea is where the word, 'karma comes from; the clouds are always down the way!
Maybe I am freaking out, when I use the word, 'cannibal,' to describe a neighbour; its just that I am so overwhelmed by his lethal body effects that I am beginning to think that, I AM HIS LUNCH! And speaking of clouds of gasses, and such; my window is my lifeline. If I did not have it open all the time with the fan on, getting all the fresh air possible; I would not have a chance of living in this apartment building. I would be toxically asphyxiated to death in only a couple of hours.

Old 06-29-2015, 10:27 AM   #8
rosequartz
Senior Veteran
(female)

so there are bad odors coming from your neighbors apartment? Can you mention this to your landlord?

Old 06-29-2015, 12:38 PM   #9
solofelix
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

Hi,

Could you not move to another apartment in another area.
If it was me and I found his odours so offensive I'd even consider a tent out in the park.
In all maybe you are letting all this get to you and therefore you need to find a solution
such as moving on or closing the windows and keeping the air-conditioning on,

Solofelix.

Reply Reply