It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Aging Issues Message Board

Help me please :(

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2018, 03:53 PM   #1
potatosan

potatosan HB User
Help me please :(

Hello everyone,
First time here and I need to apologize in case I am in the wrong place to post something.

I suddenly started having sebum pimples if I can call them like that between my eyebrows! They are annoying as hell and I have no idea what to do to get rid of them. I am not living in my country at the moment and not sure if the local dermatologist speaks English.

It happened to me three times in my life. Usually in a very stressful period I would say, so I am not sure if it is related.

Please help me guys.
Any natural remedy or should I try going to the dermatologist?
Especially that there is a small redness left behind once the sebum is gone.

Last edited by Administrator; 07-11-2018 at 07:31 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-12-2018, 06:32 AM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Help me please :(

Make sure you are not squeezing them...it will leave a scar. More than likely this is both stress and climate related. I get them when it is hot and humid and also under extreme stress. Usually keeping my skin extra clean will help- but I also use a toner with alcohol in it twice a day...something like sea breeze which is made to absorb the oil will work.

As far as the redness goes; this is usually irritation from squeezing or picking...keep your hands off of your face and let it heal naturally. You can also try tea tree oil- but make sure you do not get it in your eyes...

Reply Reply