It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board

• Chronic sinus issues please advise

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 06-06-2019, 04:22 AM   #1
    Ssaam
    (female)

Ssaam HB User
    Chronic sinus issues please advise

Hi guys
    Iím really worried Iíve been having on sided sinus pain on and off for a long while almost 6 years, but since the past 5 months itís be there almost all the time. The reason why Iím worried is because its one sided itís the right side nose inner cheek area just under the right eye and also the eye itself, this is were I have pain and tenderness. I also get right sided ear neck and head pressure and tightness. Iíve had a scan of my head and and it was fine, I was told my sinus was also checked but I donít understand how because only my head was scanned. Do you have Sinus area in your head

Iím scared because it says on internet this is not normal and can be sinus cancer 😞

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-06-2019, 08:10 PM   #2
    yayagirl
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

yayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB User
    Re: Chronic sinus issues please advise

Dear Ssaam,

Cancer would have showed up in a scan, so no worries, no fears. Forget that subject.

The area you describe is where the sinuses are and the ear canals are part of the sinuses.

I have sinus pain, too. It can happen from allergies, spring pollens, or also be from an imbalance of the beneficial and not good bacteria in your body that is causing the pain in your face.

That is not about cancer. But it can cause a lot of discomfort. There are whole sections at drug stores with products to try. Whatever you do, take any med exactly as directed. If you take too much the sinuses will swell up and cause you worse pain then you have, and you need to wait for the swelling to go down.

Spring allergies are very common, and we just need to wait for Spring to be over or wear a mask. There is no quick solution for allergic reactions no matter what the drug instructions say.

Last edited by Administrator; 06-06-2019 at 11:08 PM.

Old 06-07-2019, 10:07 AM   #3
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: Chronic sinus issues please advise

First of all, stop reading the Internet. It is not a doctor.

Your sinus's are between your eyes and nose, so if you had your head scanned, it would have included this area. Are you seeing an Ear, Nose and throat doctor? That is who specializes in sinus pain. If you have not seen one, maybe make an appointment. It sounds like you could have an infection in this area.

Reply Reply