It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board

• Swelling legs in Hawaii

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 12-28-2020, 11:32 PM   #1
    xLoveThePainx
    (male)

xLoveThePainx HB User
    Lightbulb Swelling legs in Hawaii

Hi guys. I need a lot of HELP, please!!!

So every time I'm visiting Hawaii State my legs swelling on the 2nd day. Every time i try to perform any physical activity very painful especially in my tights. Also putting up weight. Legs look puff and legs filling heavy during a walk/run or any strength activity even if I walk or hike still not pleasant.

As soon I flying back to NY or Asia is fine in 12 hours with no symptoms and I can do 20 miles at @6min pace.
    I'm an Athletic fit type and love to do sport but especially in Hawaii, I can't do much because of the pain.

Last time coming back to NY I visit a doctor as soon as I get out of the airport so I did the Blood test, Allergy, and UltraSound scan for blood clocks. all results were good.

Leg swelling only in Hawaii for some reason. I really want to stay here. Help me please any suggestions type of test or treatment to do to figure out what is causing it?

Thanks for helping me out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2021, 05:26 AM   #2
    Chainsoflove
    (female)

Chainsoflove HB User
    Re: Swelling legs in Hawaii

Hi xLove the painx,

You need to make a dr appointment on zoom. I don't think you can see a dr face to face because of the covid-19 pandemic. I had to talk to my dr. over a cell phone. We both could see each other. It is a bit strange to see my dr. this way, but nothing much I could do. If you have time, sit down in a chair or a comfortable couch and prop your legs up on another chair. Do this every 3 hours or so. Hope you get some relief.

Old 04-07-2021, 03:25 PM   #3
    danabarb
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

danabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB User
    Re: Swelling legs in Hawaii

My ankles have always been rather thin, but all of a sudden they were very swollen. The long and the short of it; my son was LOADING a meal he cooked for us with salt. I don't use much salt. Once I asked him about it, he corrected and and the swelling is gone. Are you eating food with a lot of salt in it, but are unaware of it.

Reply Reply