It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board

Pressure on nose very annoying- is anyone else going through this

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2003, 01:05 AM   #1
Duffman988

Duffman988 HB User
Post Pressure on nose very annoying- is anyone else going through this

At first i got an awful headache and became extremely dizzy and this happened on and off for about 6 months -then the dizzyness stopped and now when i get this feeling its more of a consant pounding on my nose and when it builds up it goes all the way to the top of my head- this is all only on the left side- the right seems to be doing fine. I tried taking tinactin and sudafed but those make me insane, like a really bad trip. There seems to a slight but of post nasal drip but other than that i have no mucus. Does anyone have a quick remeady i could take until i get to the doctor (im on vacation now). Its weird because i usually get it for a day or so then it goes away but now its been going on for 5 days, each day getting a little better(thank god).

Sorry for the long story but thank you for your help!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2003, 05:42 AM   #2
theworrier

theworrier HB User
Quote:
Originally posted by Duffman988:
At first i got an awful headache and became extremely dizzy and this happened on and off for about 6 months -then the dizzyness stopped and now when i get this feeling its more of a consant pounding on my nose and when it builds up it goes all the way to the top of my head- this is all only on the left side- the right seems to be doing fine. I tried taking tinactin and sudafed but those make me insane, like a really bad trip. There seems to a slight but of post nasal drip but other than that i have no mucus. Does anyone have a quick remeady i could take until i get to the doctor (im on vacation now). Its weird because i usually get it for a day or so then it goes away but now its been going on for 5 days, each day getting a little better(thank god).

Sorry for the long story but thank you for your help!
Hey mate ive just replied to your reply on my thread about head pressure . I too feel like ive had a bad trip on these nasal sprays. Mine usually lasts a couple of days but its gettin worse so at least yours is going better. try not to worry Ha haa she says (the worlds worst) :-(. Maybe we can help each other as we seem to have the same stuff going on. Keep in touch.

Closed Thread