It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board

do you think my problems are allergy related?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2003, 08:32 PM   #1
SK15201

SK15201 HB User
Post do you think my problems are allergy related?

for the past 2 weeks or so, ive been having symptoms of a urinary tract infection (urge to go even after i just went) and ive been check by 2 diff doctors, had blood and urine work done twice, and both times showed nothing, and i also have been having when seems like sinus pressure (im guessing sinus pressure, because it feels like pressure behind my eyes, and right above my nose, and sometimes i get pain on the left or ride side of my head above the ears) i also have a stuffy nose.

i also have a bump on the roof of my mouth, on the right side, just past the hard part of the top, in the back wheres its sopougy, it appered yesterday, and is mildly painful when i touch it or when my tounge hits it, sometimes its painful when swallowing.... could this possibly be a allergy related hive?

now heres my allergy hiistory...

i used to have real bad allergys to ragweed like 6 years ago, and the rest of my life before that... i would get real bad eye itching, it would start in august and end in september-october, and about 6 years ago, it just stopped, ive never had any problems in august again... but now with the sudden onset of these things, is it possibly that the allergies came back and have a different effect on me now?

im wondering if it is possibly a hive due to allergies or something,

[This message has been edited by SK15201 (edited 08-23-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread