It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board

To all new commers

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-14-2003, 07:14 AM   #1
Hogan Grimm
(male)

Hogan Grimm HB User
Post To all new commers

Hello all.

First I would like to say welcome and encourage all of you to keep comming back, because all of you are important.
I have been a member of this board for a few months now and have seen a lot of new people come and go, some posting only once and never comming back, or some posting and thinking they will never get a reply.

Belive me I know how frustrating that can be, and I know there the reason you took time to register as a member was to see if you could get some answers as to what might be a solution to your problem.

I just want to say that please don't get to discouraged if you don't get a reply right away.
Somtimes it can take a while, but sooner or later someone with experience in what you suffer from will respond. Hey it took about a month for me.

Also if you can't get help right away and you just need someone to post to you can post to me if need be. Even if I have to learn what you suffer from I will try to help as much as I can, or find someone who can.

Also please take time before posting to read the rules about posting and banning, because I don't want any of you who find this board to ever get banned. We are all here searching for answers and no matter how small you might think you problem is, it isn't.

There are those of us here who really care a great deal about the people who come to this board to find answers. And again I say welcome.

Hogan Grimm

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-14-2003, 06:29 PM   #2
Cut-Throat
(male)

Cut-Throat HB User
Cool

I'll second what the previous poster said. I have been posting around here for 3 years. I stuck around even though I found a solution to my problem. I have helped about a half dozen people that had a problem like mine.

Old 10-14-2003, 10:58 PM   #3
HAIRDOER
(female)

HAIRDOER HB User
Ditto!!!

Old 11-13-2003, 03:06 PM   #4
pffog
(female)

pffog HB User
question for Cut-Throat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cut-Throat
I'll second what the previous poster said. I have been posting around here for 3 years. I stuck around even though I found a solution to my problem. I have helped about a half dozen people that had a problem like mine.
I began reading these postings several weeks ago after searching for "spacey head". I've suffered from this for 21 years now and have gone to many doctors, through many tests (not to mention $). I was so glad to finally find some people with this same spacey, foggy head. I decided to try the Chlor-ton, and I'm on my fourth day. I'm a little frustrated because now I feel drowsy and irritable on top of spacey. Any suggestions?

Old 11-17-2003, 05:39 PM   #5
snowmelts
Senior Veteran
(female)

snowmelts HB User
HI
I am a newbie and it is nice to see a thread welcoming new comers! You made me smile.
I have allergies but nothing to post. I had the scratch test something like 20 years ago and so I really have no modern helpful contributions to add to threads. But I intend to read threads and perhaps gain some insight.

Thanks for the welcome.

Old 11-18-2003, 12:18 AM   #6
slpagirl
(female)

slpagirl HB User
Yes, I believe that this is a great arena to get support, answers, ideas, etc.
When you are battling a problem where there is no real cure in sight and you feel helpless, it helps to come here and reach out.
If someone does find a good solution to their ailment, please come back and share it with us. When I do finally find a solution to mine, you bet I'll be back to share what I found. It's easy once you feel good, to forget about this place. But please come back and share.

Old 11-19-2003, 03:51 AM   #7
Hogan Grimm
(male)

Hogan Grimm HB User
Hello snowmelts

It truly warms my heart to read that I have made you smile. One of my goals here is to let people know that they are not alone, and to bring as much comfort to as many people I can by letting them know there are those of us out there who truly do care.

Cut-Throat is a good example, even though he has found a solution to his problem, he still continues to help people in need. For that I commend him.

The hardest thing for people to find when they are suffering from something is peace of mind, especialy if what they are suffering from has no known cure, like in my case, but I have found that there are alot of wonderful people here who really do put forth great effort to help as much as they can, and that in itself helps to bring some peace of mind.

If what I post here helps to bring about a smile in someone, that is a great reward. I know how frustrating it can be when you feel you have tried all possible avenues to find answers and there doesn't seem to be one in sight, and people around you including doctors just don't seem to care, but no matter what life throws at us and no matter how hard situations become, we must never give up hope.

When you feel weak and defeated, you can come here and get peace of mind in knowing that you are not alone.

Once again, I say, Welcome

Hogan Grimm

Closed Thread