It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board

• Synthroid/Allergy Question

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-21-2003, 07:22 PM   #1
    mylighthouse
    (female)

mylighthouse HB User
    Question Synthroid/Allergy Question

I posted earlier about my hypo symptoms and also the reaction I'm having taking Synthroid (3 weeks now). Someone responded and made the suggestion that I might have an allergy to something in the Synthroid. I wanted to say thank you, because that is exactly what my problem is. The doctor's office over the phone told me to stop taking the Synthroid. They're saying it might be an allergic reaction to the dye in the medicine.
    I would like to know has anyone else has had an allergic reaction to Synthroid before with symptoms including a numb and tingling tongue along with dizziness and headache?? Were you switched to Levoxyl or other med and did you have trouble with it?
    thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    L-Tyrosine and Synthroid Hersheykiss Vitamins & Supplements 1 04-21-2010 10:21 AM
    Synthroid and Allergy Meds leighsa200 Thyroid Disorders 2 04-10-2010 04:38 PM
    ARmour/Synthroid vs. Cytomel/Syntrhoid Doog Thyroid Disorders 10 06-18-2009 11:03 AM
    Could I be allergic to Synthroid midniteblue Thyroid Disorders 65 07-10-2008 10:40 PM
    Armour vs. Synthroid w/Cytomel glynis_girl Thyroid Disorders 2 12-29-2007 11:31 AM
    Penicillin alergy and synthroid troubles? thyroidmadness Thyroid Disorders 5 11-18-2006 09:36 AM
    Synthroid vs Armour Faustino Thyroid Disorders 7 09-11-2006 02:37 PM
    Question about taking synthroid with other meds. micj47 Thyroid Disorders 7 04-26-2004 05:37 PM