It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board

• Quercetin w\Brometain

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-30-2006, 03:44 PM   #1
    ZoloftMan
    (male)

ZoloftMan HB User
    Post Quercetin w\Brometain

Hi there,

I have had a miserable season with allergies, as well as year round ones, and my Nasalcrom pooped out and I could not tolerate Flonase or over the counter items.

So, I stopped by the "Intergrated Medicine" part of my local hospital to ask what natural remedy that I could try. The nurse said the #1 product is Quercetin w\Brometain as an anti-inflammatory and natural anti-histamine. She also said that for immediate relief, I should also use "Stingle Nettle" capsules.

I have been taking (3 Pills Daily) the Quercetin w\Brometain for just over a week now, and I am seeing\feeling some relief. I can now see up my nostril again and they are not as dry and crusty as before and also have less post-nasal drip. I took the "Stinging Nettle" for 5 days and stopped today because I think that it was dehydrating me, and I read about such on the web that if it's used chronically, it could be the same as taking a diuric (water pill).

Has anyone else tried these natural products.

Thanks,
    Aaron

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2006, 03:49 PM   #2
    Howitt44
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Howitt44 HB User
    Re: Quercetin w\Brometain

I take the Quercetin with Bromelain for my hayfever/sinus/asthma and I do notice a difference. I have to make sure I take it frequently though. The biggest relief I have from it is the continual sneezing.

Old 04-30-2006, 03:52 PM   #3
    ZoloftMan
    (male)

ZoloftMan HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Howitt44
    I take the Quercetin with Bromelain for my hayfever/sinus/asthma and I do notice a difference. I have to make sure I take it frequently though. The biggest relief I have from it is the continual sneezing.
    Thank you.

Is it a building effect? How long did it take for you to notice a significant change?

Thanks,
    Aaron

Old 04-30-2006, 04:00 PM   #4
    Howitt44
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Howitt44 HB User

I bought my supplements at a health food store and the girl there told me to take 2 tablets every 30 minutes until I got relief. My instructions on the bottle say 2 tablets three times a day. I have to take more than that. I take about 3 3 x a day. But my allergies are pretty bad. I also have asthma, and that it really acting up today with all the tree pollen around. I am trying to stay indoors. But I would say they start working fairly quick, but to get the most improvement, take them long term.

Old 05-01-2006, 10:01 PM   #5
    sneezydiva
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

sneezydiva HB User

I take a VitC with quercetin and bromelain. It helps take the edge off, but it doesn't provide me complete relief. But every little bit helps.

Closed Thread