It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board

• Ears Sensitive to Certain Noises (Allergies Shots)

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-19-2010, 05:26 AM   #1
    Aarondawg
    (male)

Aarondawg HB User
    Ears Sensitive to Certain Noises (Allergies Shots)

Hey there,

I have been receiving allergy shots for over a year now and lately, I have noticec this issue:

It seems that I have become senstive to certain sounds, mainly commerical air conditioning units roars. For example, I am in a top floor condo and the roaring air conditioning unit on rooftop seem sto zoom right into my ears. I was at a store this weekend and it's like I zoomed right in on the air conditioning unit roar.

Do you think that it's because the allergy shots have opened up my ears after all these years of being partially plugged up? Almost like some one who is deaf and can final hear.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,

PS: I allergy shots this morning and I will also reference it to the nurse.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-19-2010, 06:52 AM   #2
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
    Re: Ears Sensitive to Certain Noises (Allergies Shots)

Certainly could be. Or have you hadyour earwax cleaned out lately? I have to have that done periodically and after each time I hear so much better!

Old 04-19-2010, 02:25 PM   #3
    Aarondawg
    (male)

Aarondawg HB User
    Re: Ears Sensitive to Certain Noises (Allergies Shots)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Titchou View Post
    Certainly could be. Or have you hadyour earwax cleaned out lately? I have to have that done periodically and after each time I hear so much better!
    Hey there and thanks for your reply.

I just got back from the ENT and the left ear had lots and lots of wax build up and the right side lots but not as much. The PA had to use a microscope to go deep and said that it may take a few days to feel better. Already the sounds are a little smoother so I hope to be even better in a few days.

Hopefully, the fullness in my ears at times will cease too and I can sleep better too.

I will post again.

Thanks again,

Aarondawg

Last edited by Aarondawg; 04-19-2010 at 02:26 PM. Reason: typos.

Closed Thread