It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Alternative Medicine Message Board

• Acupressure That Helps Me.

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 09-04-2020, 06:04 PM   #1
    Denv12
    (male)

Denv12 HB User
    Acupressure That Helps Me.

Hi everyone.
    Over the years I've tried a lot of different treatments to reduce the severity of my health problems. One thing I use every day is Acupressure. Its basically rubbing various pressure points.I do mine every day.I learnt that it takes about 2 hours before it kicks in and you're good. For example,I had insomnia.I found a website that a list of ailment.One of those ailments was insomnia.I looked at the diagrams.It showed a variety of pressure points that help to get sleep.I tried each pressure point for 30 seconds.Within 2 hours I felt tire then went to bed.I had a reasonable sleep.The next night I did each pressure point for 60 seconds. Sure enough,2 hours later I needed to go to bed. I did that every night until I no longer needed to do it.I was getting a good night sleep every night. You should experiment with the amount of time you do it for.If you have severe insomnia then try 60 seconds for each pressure point.The next night you can increase that by 30 seconds.Once you get it figured out you should be able to have a good night sleep.
    Acupressure is free. I look on pages of ailments then look at the diagrams for any ailment. As I have CFS/ME I use it for that daily. It helps.

Regards Denv12.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply