It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anemia Message Board

• Heavy Mid-cycle Bleeding

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-21-2001, 07:37 PM   #1
    kdlsmith

kdlsmith HB User
    Post Heavy Mid-cycle Bleeding

Two years ago (Dec. 1998) I was identified as having Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (DUB) and placed on low levels of progesterone during mid-cycle to counter-act the heavy bleeding and clotting I experienced during ovulation.

I proved unsuited to this treatment, and I went back to the equivalent of a two weeks on and two weeks off bleeding cycle (June 1999 - ?).

At the beginning of January, I started taking Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM) for intense tendonitis pain in both elbows, knees, and hips. It took almost 2 months before I experienced any cessation of the pain

However, in that same time I have had NO mid-cycle bleeding. Has anyone else experienced a similar side effect of MSM? Could it be a placebo effect (although I wasn't expecting such a thing)? How could a sulphur deficiency (?) contribute/fix/counter-balance a low progesterone level during ovulation?

kdl smith

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Tossed about drunk feelings, head heavy down neck xiaomei Brain & Nervous System Disorders 18 09-30-2011 06:44 PM
    Imbalance, heavy head, being tossed about when doing anything. xiaomeicare Brain & Nervous System Disorders 4 11-22-2009 03:07 PM
    I feel sorry for her daughter, but not for being heavy hannahvxx Children's Health 0 02-25-2009 08:12 AM
    heavy period then only blood when wiping nutterjl Women's Health 4 08-21-2008 05:17 AM
    Back of the head and neck ares feels heavy, tight, dry eyes. Please help! jojojojo Open to All Other Health Topics 1 08-11-2005 12:21 AM
    Any advice for top heavy girl? kwomom Exercise & Fitness 0 12-28-2003 09:23 AM
    How many calories does the heavy punch bag burn? Scout- Exercise & Fitness 1 11-06-2003 01:23 AM