It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anemia Message Board

• Gold ring test and anemia

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-12-2003, 09:31 AM   #1
    reginamatthew

reginamatthew HB User
    Thumbs up Gold ring test and anemia

I saw an ad that talked about the "Gold Ring" test. I actually tried this and was amazed it worked. I contiued to try it on family and friends and was amazed that it seems to work. Guess that explains the black on my ears after I remove my gold earrings! Pretty amazing!

For those who haven't heard...............They say if you rub a gold ring on your face or wrist it will leave a black line, the more anemic the darker the line!!!!

Any others tried this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-12-2003, 02:26 PM   #2
    xiala

xiala HB User
    i've never heard of this before...however, last year my silver earrings turned black; i would buy a new pair, and the same thing kept happening: i ended up switching to white gold to correct the problem...never consider that anemia might be the reason, hmmm...

Old 06-21-2003, 03:10 PM   #3
    delrae4753
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

delrae4753 HB User
    well my dr says i have anemia and i tried that gold ring i sure didnt see any black lines

Old 06-21-2003, 05:48 PM   #4
    Dakota
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Dakota HB User
    Ha I tried this last night with my folks and it was hilarious....had black lines all over my face from trying everyones rings...LOL And yeah since I had a severe case of anemia last year I'm always boarder line LOL

Though I will say....I wonder if it has more to do with your bodys reaction the gold and your body oils rather than the possiblity of anemia?!??

[This message has been edited by Dakota (edited 06-21-2003).]

Closed Thread