It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anemia Message Board

• Anemia,Anxiety,not eating..Help -new-

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-29-2006, 09:10 AM   #1
    outlaw79

outlaw79 HB User
    Anemia,Anxiety,not eating..Help -new-

Ive been having trouble eating latley bad anxiety,I was taking in no calories,and iron etc..Ive had alot of blood work up done the last month no anemia..Than last week its a 9.2,and my hemocrit is low..The Dr checked it yesterday,and it was 10.4 or something..

It went up Ive been eating now good doubled my calorie intake eating balnced food etc..Hard though with Gerd..

I cant tell whats anxiety and whats anemia is 10.4 very low?Im a bit more pale with lips,and more tired also.I have urine strips no blood,and i see no blood in my stool..I know some could be microscopic..How do I know when its bad enough to where i need to go to a hospital etc..

MY DR RAN 10 blood tets thinks its from the aneroxia im 27 yo male and I will be ok,and come back in a week..Im worried anybody help??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-02-2006, 03:13 AM   #2
    Pika
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Pika HB User
    Re: Anemia,Anxiety,not eating..Help -new-

I have anemia and anxiety for a while. Now I feel very tired at both side of my jaw when I'm chewing. So a quarter of the normal meal then I'll stop or give up. I don't know what can I aspect? I suppose that I have to live with it.

Pika

Closed Thread