It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board

Angry for too long

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2015, 03:26 PM   #1
slimjim52
(female)

slimjim52 HB User
Angry for too long

I've been angry since I was 10, maybe earlier. I was sexually abused by a family member. Now, when I think someone is treating my wrongly (maybe they are) I don't handle it well. I let anger build up until I'm yelling in my room. I never yell at the person directly or talk to them about the problem. I feel as if they won't care. My mom didn't care when I told her about the abuse. I also feel stuck in life. I can't change my situation because I don't have money. I do work but don't like my job and I feel old at 52 like maybe no one will want to hire me. I have interviewed and the look on their face tells me they were expecting someone younger. It hurts.

So, how do I deal with anger and hate?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-16-2015, 05:45 PM   #2
MARIAMARIA33
(female)

MARIAMARIA33 HB User
Re: Angry for too long

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjim52 View Post
I've been angry since I was 10, maybe earlier. I was sexually abused by a family member. Now, when I think someone is treating my wrongly (maybe they are) I don't handle it well. I let anger build up until I'm yelling in my room. I never yell at the person directly or talk to them about the problem. I feel as if they won't care. My mom didn't care when I told her about the abuse. I also feel stuck in life. I can't change my situation because I don't have money. I do work but don't like my job and I feel old at 52 like maybe no one will want to hire me. I have interviewed and the look on their face tells me they were expecting someone younger. It hurts.

So, how do I deal with anger and hate?
WOW I can relate a lot! I have been angry all my life and I am not sure why I also feel old at 46 and the same feeling with interviews etc.... The anger went away for a while between 30 and 40 yrs old now I haven't had a period in 6 months I refuse to say the "M" word EVER! ALTHOUGH I guess it could be hormone related. have you ever got your hormones checked? I haven't...

Reply Reply