It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board

I知 sabotaging myself with anger.

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-24-2018, 10:54 PM   #1
CD34
(female)

CD34 HB User
I知 sabotaging myself with anger.

I知 not even sure how to begin to describe the lack of faith I have in humanity, humans beings & myself. Which fuels my anger. People just seem to ruin things for people, and Earth in general... but I digress. I got rid of 努hat I can do for them people, people that give 20% to my 80%, but I have other environmental stresses that don稚 go away. I used to get sad and anxious about all that, and have panic attacks, but I don稚 have panic attacks anymore. I知 pretty sure my anxiety manifests itself as anger & road rage. I don稚 get on the road to feel personally attacked, but that痴 how I feel when someone cuts me off all dangerously, or when I知 driving the speed limit, sometimes even a little above, then zoom! someone passes me like I知 driving like an old lady. I mean, I feel like an 80 year old in a 34 year old body screaming, 敵et off my lawn!!, but I don稚 drive like one...I digress again, sorry. I feel like someone needs to teach these jerks a lesson for being so careless while driving or for being jerks in general, I can feel my body getting stiff, and my heart starts pumping. I go into fight or flight mode, except I知 not scared, I知 mad. It makes me say stuff & want to act in ways I would later regret. Some things could easily be ignored and not escalate to what it does, because in the bigger scheme of things, a lot of these things won稚 matter tomorrow, and I know that, I just can稚 seem to implement a calm, collected demeanor, and sometimes when I get going, I stay angry longer than I should. I知 going to stroke out or have a heart attack one day, if I don稚 get my temper under control. I知 lucky I haven稚 gotten myself into trouble yet, except the trouble where I知 damaging my health with a disease called anger of course, but yeah... knowing and acknowledging it is one thing. Taking control over myself is another story. I don稚 know how it is that I can quit smoking cigarettes, but can稚 do this for myself. Quit smoking 4 years ago so, pretty sure quitting and anger aren稚 related, fyi. Guess that痴 all I got. Thanks for listening.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-25-2018, 02:41 AM   #2
Seraph
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: I知 sabotaging myself with anger.

Have you had any physical examinations/tests in regard to your hormonal levels? Or thyroid levels? There may be a physical cause behind your constant agitation. Worth a look, in my opinion. Cheers, Sera

Reply Reply