It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board

• Feeling Angry

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 01-12-2020, 07:56 PM   #1
    knockout
    (female)

knockout HB User
    Feeling Angry

I've been feeling angry lately. Just, thinking about the past for example when I didn't used to know how to say no and stand up for myself. Sometimes, I think the people who I never used to be able to stand up to, I think stuff like they're lucky they don't know me now or that they may not remember me if they saw me. Or I have thoughts in my mind about looking for them, going places I think they might be and giving them a chance to use me or take advantage of me and in my mind, I'm yelling No!. Or swearing. Or just saying agreesive things to them. I don't know if it's because I was always passive in my teens and twenties and in my mind, I'm lashing out. Sometimes I even think about throwing things. I never have, but the thoughts are there. When I'm at work, I'll be sitting in the kitchen on break and another staff or two will be there. My thoughts just naturally turn agreesive. It's like that even before anyone else comes. It's on and off this feeling I'm getting. But then I think it's to do with my past. I tell myself if I knew how to be assertive atleast in my twenties, I might not be thinking like this now. Any suggestions?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2020, 01:09 PM   #2
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
    Re: Feeling Angry

I've seen on TV they have these places that you can go to and throw plates and break stuff and get your anger out......for a fee, you pay for the dishes and plates that you throw....LOL

Reply Reply