It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Angina Message Board

If you could give me some help. I am upset.

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-12-2015, 02:43 PM   #1
lonniebp22
(female)

lonniebp22 HB User
If you could give me some help. I am upset.

Hi Lonnie. 28. I have been upset alot about my left arm lately. I was on some medicine for GERD. I know many people from the GERD board are always scared. I went to the hospital yesterday because my left arm has been hurting me since May 5 or 6. This is once I stopped talking my GERD meds. I have pain in risk and hand. I have pain mostly in the arm muscle like humerus. It feels sore, sometimes the bones in the arm feel that way (sore). However, my blood pressure is 120/70 and always below. I did recently went to the hospital before they stated 202 on cholesterol and that was oddly high for first time. However, I take beta blocker for tachcardia. I am always cold a bit with the blocker..it makes me think about circulation. Nadolol made me have terrible cold feet. But I am just wondering about the arm pain all the time. I did ekg and test that showed no damage to heart but I am wondering what is this. I had in past this year gout symptoms before did strange muscle pains to my arm and this however, wonder if it is muscle pain, I have it in my leg and knee at the same time. I also have the arm and leg jump a bit like muscle spasm inside, not sure and the arm pain in different areas. I have anxiety and depression. It seems like the arm isnt relaxed. At hospital nurse felt if it wasnt with shortness of breathe or mainly chest discomfort it cant be that. I dont have any chest discomfort just arm pain.The hospital wanted to check for pinch nerve.. but I doubt that, I refused that and was concerned about it being cardio related. This isnt brought on by nothing heavy done. This is just something happening throughout my day. Sometimes I try to feel my arm seems like it sore like something else is wrong in the muscle or bone like pain.. I've recently had side and back pain. I know alot of people taking PPI meds for GERD experience bone pain but idk left arm situation has me wondering...

Last edited by lonniebp22; 05-12-2015 at 02:51 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread