It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Angina Message Board

Angina?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-10-2015, 03:14 PM   #1
unccstar
(male)

unccstar HB User
Angina?

hello

I am a 34 male with no family history of cardiac issues. I quit smoking 6 years ago. Recently, when running in had a discomfort right in the bottom, between my ribs. My left arm also aches, though the pain varies with position. I took a echo stress test in Jan 2015 and passed with flying colors. Also my most recent cholesterol were as follows: total cholesterol 181, HDL 41, LDL 108 and triglycerides 130. My BMI is 22.3. What are the chances, it can it be angina ? Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2015, 01:36 AM   #2
Mg2121
Veteran
(female)

Mg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB User
Re: Angina?

Given your age, lack of family history and that the left arm pain is positional, your chances of it being cardiac related are low. It could be muscular. however, you never know if this occurs again I would get checked. Good luck.

Closed Thread