It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Angina Message Board

Chest pain

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2015, 01:14 PM   #1
Itsjen508
(female)

Itsjen508 HB User
Chest pain

Hello I am 30 yrs old female I have been experiencing chest pain for about a week now. I have been to the ER 3 times have had blood work, 3 EKGs and 2 chest x-rays that have all came back normal they have checked my blood work for clotting and it's also normal my pain radiates to my back arms and it's also a tingling feeling when I walk it hurts or if I breathe to hard it's a pretty constant pain they can't specify the diagnoses last doc told me it may be an inflammation of the lining of my lungs she prescribed some naproxen it really hasn't helped the worry about the chest pain is causing me anxiety and I'm not sure what to make of it the ER says they ran test for anything life threatening and everything is normal so I'm just trying to ignore the pain not sure what to do

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-18-2015, 03:36 AM   #2
Mg2121
Veteran
(female)

Mg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB User
Re: Chest pain

Have you looked into acid reflux at all? Maybe you're next step is to see a GI doctor. Or a pulmonologist if it's the lungs. Good luck

Old 02-19-2016, 10:58 AM   #3
EmmyTJ
(female)

EmmyTJ HB User

just do some massage and everything will be okay

Old 02-20-2016, 11:05 AM   #4
Kathlyn47
(female)

Kathlyn47 HB User

I would like to suggest that you be checked out by a cardiologist immediately. I had the same symptoms 20 years ago and was directed to have a heart catherization. A heart cath. is not as an invasive procedure as it was 20 years ago. They go into your wrist artery rather than your femoral artery.This would tell you and your doctor if you have any coronary blockages that could be causing the angina.

Closed Thread