It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Angina Message Board

Is something wrong with my heart?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-20-2015, 08:05 AM   #1
Tommy219
(male)

Tommy219 HB User
Is something wrong with my heart?

I am a 20 year old that has played sports all my life, no heart disease history, and I eat generally healthy. 6 days ago I had a cup of coffee and worked out like I always do. After my workout I got super jittery and my chest kinda hurt. I immediately got extreme anxiety because I thought it was a heart attack. I went to the ER, they did an EKG and chest X-ray and found nothing wrong. After I got home I read that these tests can be misdiagnosed and now I just keep having anxiety over the smallest things. I keep having discomfort in my left wrist/arm/chest but I don't know if that means anything. No center chest pain. I just played ice hockey pretty intensely and was scared to push myself but no symptoms really occurred other than burping. Is there anyway I can correctly diagnose myself because I'm tired of having anxiety 24/7. What should i do?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-20-2015, 01:36 PM   #2
ff78cs
(male)

ff78cs HB User
Re: Is something wrong with my heart?

The only way to know for sure is to do a heart caith. I plan on doing one sometime this week because I am symptomatic and also had a positive stress test. I have shortness of breath at times dizziness chest pain or spams though out my body and anxiety. So to rule it out I'm going to get it tested. Heart caith is the only 100% way to test/fix heart disease.Believe me I'm very afraid to do this beyond fear and anxiety but I know I'll be better if I get it treated instead of staying at home wondering like a ticking time bomb.

Closed Thread