It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Angina Message Board

Angina

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-29-2016, 08:30 PM   #1
Bfunderburk
(female)

Bfunderburk HB User
Angina

I have been dealing with angina for a year now and it has been controlled with medication called Renexa, but over the past three weeks my systems have came back and they are sever and more often! I have to keep nitro with me at all times now cause I am have at least four to five attacks a day. I am scared to drive due to this. There has been no change in my medication so I do not understand what's going on. I contacted my heart dr and all he said was I needed to exercise more. I mean I get that and I'm not a lot over weight but I could lose five to ten pounds. So does anyone have any suggestions? I'm afraid I'm going to die of a heart attract cause the pain is going down my arm and now sometimes up my neck and jaw!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-30-2016, 08:44 AM   #2
Kathlyn47
(female)

Kathlyn47 HB User
Re: Angina

Ask your cardiologist to place you on a nitroglycerin patch daily. They come in strengths of .02, .04, .06 mg and are worn for no more than 12 hrs a day. They give you a slow release of Niro which should prevent your daily bad episodes of angina. I wear a .06. The Ranexa was no help to me.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kathlyn47 For This Useful Post:
Bfunderburk (01-30-2016)
Closed Thread