It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Angina Message Board

Possible Angina

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2016, 11:42 AM   #1
Aquarius77
(male)

Aquarius77 HB User
Possible Angina

Hi 39 y/o male here with a host of medical problems including HBP, High Cholestrol, Type II diabetes, Anxiety/depression. Significant family history of heart disease. BMI of 36.2. Variety of medications for it all.

Over the last 7-8 days have been having, Burning sensations in my chest with cramping and burning in my throat. I feel pressure in my jaws, neck and slight constant headache. Problems with bowel movement. Increase in burning sensation both the mildest of physical activities. Burning in chest prevents me from lying down sometimes. I need to constantly sip water to make myself burp, which helps for a few seconds. Burps seems to bring a sour taste in mouth.

Could this be Angina? Last EKG in March was normal

Thanks for the help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-23-2016, 09:43 PM   #2
Mg2121
Veteran
(female)

Mg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB User
Re: Possible Angina

It is possible or maybe GI related too. I would definitely see your doctor if you haven't already. Good luck.

Reply Reply