It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Angina Message Board

Unstable angina and exercise

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2017, 04:52 PM   #1
Snowlvr67
(female)

Snowlvr67 HB User
Unstable angina and exercise

A few weeks ago, I had what my dr thinks was an unstable angina episode. (This was not the 1st time Ive had these pains but it was the first time I said anything to a dr) Long story but she wanted me to see a cardiologist as soon as possible. They can't get me in until April 27th. I am wondering if I can exercise in the meantime? We belong to a gym and I would love to go back and workout on an elliptical and use weights. Anyone withore experience have insights?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2017, 03:47 PM   #2
jw90
(female)

jw90 HB Userjw90 HB Userjw90 HB Userjw90 HB Userjw90 HB User
Re: Unstable angina and exercise

I know it sounds to simple ..but I had the same symptoms as you..while waiting to have tests EKG,mesenteric duplex ultra sound..I did research and read up on Linus Pauling and vitamin C and heart disease..also was having severe pain after eating ..and started following Linus pauling vitamin C thearpy.went to the health food store and bought pure vitamin c and Lysine..took ascorabate acid to bowel tolerance which was 6000mgs of vitaminC and 6000mg of Lysine..got rid of the angina pain in a week ..and when I had the tests found out I had 50% narrowing .that was 10 months ago and still feeling great..I know it sounds simple but it is ..heart disease is scurvy of your arteries.
The book is available at the library or you can look it up on line..another great book is by Owen Fonorow "practicing medicine without a license"
Hope this helps you and if you are having angina pain I would start the regiment now and don't excercise if you are having angina ..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply Reply