It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Angina Message Board

• Chest Pain and Short of Breathing

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-21-2014, 04:52 AM   #1
    ms500
    (male)

ms500 HB User
    Chest Pain and Short of Breathing

Hi

I am 48 yrs old male, I had chest pain and short of breath while taking stairs, doctors has asked me to go for stress test, and found positive, during angiography in dec 2013, 3 stents were placed in my LAD which was 90% blocked, and RCA 70% blocked remain untreated. Doctor's put me on medication of aspirin, Plavix ,Crestor and Ezetrol

Again, I started experiencing chest pain and short of breath after 20 min wal or exercise, and goes away with restingk, gone thru stress test, which was again positive, went thru another angiogram showed 70 % blockage in RCA, but cardiologist did not placed any stent in RCA, said RCA is a tiny artery to put a stent , and will not benefit from stent

Still , I get chest pain & short of breath, if I walk for more than 20 min or so, I don't understand what if happening.

Appreciate if some advice me

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread